« Back to Our People
Dawn and her family Dawn and her son Dawn and her husband Dawn smiling

Dawn Solis Toledo

Client Success Manager

I spend about 70% of my non-work time shuttling my 2 boys to soccer practices or attending soccer games or doing soccer-related laundry. I spend the other 30% creating all sorts of things in my craft room...no soccer allowed in there!

You are a superhero. What power would you choose?
Being in 2 places at once.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Learn how to be in 2 places at once :)
Inspire our readers. What's your favorite quote?
“Any idiot can face a crisis. It's this day-to-day living that wears me out.” –Anton Chekov