The Client Success Manager is the primary champion of our clients in the execution of print, digital and integrated marketing campaigns. With an understanding of client needs, current trends, and marketing strategy, the CSM serves as an in-flight guide to ensure the timely and successful delivery of marketing results.
The CSM owns the day-to-day client relationship and collaborates closely with the sales teams and creative staff to ensure that Stelter delivers value to the client with every interaction. This position is responsible for building strong relationships, retaining clients and identifying opportunities to upsell and resell products and services.
Ensures overall client satisfaction
- Works in close communication with internal and external sales team to understand business requirements and project scope for both new and existing clients.
- Coordinates and delivers comprehensive client onboarding experience to set expectations of partnership, including timing and messaging strategies as directed.
- Oversees execution of projects, including collection of assets and assignment of work.
- Serves as the main point of client contact for the duration of the program.
- Provides regular touch points with the client to relay project status and to recommend course corrections based on research, best practices, client’s expectations for response and client’s needs.
Serves as internal account delivery leader
- Coordinates necessary staff resources and capacity for projects at hand.
- Consults with subject matter experts, as necessary, to carry out marketing plans and projects.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with internal teams (creative, digital, production) to ensure projects are on time and on-point.
- Surfaces client issues (“cases”) to the appropriate people for resolution.
- Prioritizes and manages activity load on a daily basis to maintain client satisfaction.
- Supports upsell and resell process.
- Makes appropriate mid-flight, upsell recommendations to clients.
- Collaborates with sales team to support client retention, identify resell opportunities and promote account growth.
- Reinforces program direction and upsell/resell opportunities with clients as part of the year-in-review process.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding of marketing principles and concepts
- Knowledge of print and digital production processes desirable
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Technology proficiency required, including web technology, Microsoft Office and customer relationship/project management software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Four years professional experience
- Minimum two years customer service or project management experience
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Stelter Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.