Our Administrative Receptionist serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing appropriately while demonstrating exceptional customer service to all internal and external clients. This position manages the day-to-day functions of the front desk and completes administrative duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are fundamental duties that an individual who holds the position must perform. This is not an exhaustive list. Other duties, in addition to essential job functions, will be assigned in the discretion of management.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Opens and distributes incoming mail and packages
- Orders office and kitchen supplies
- Updates customer information in Salesforce
- Updates intranet and company calendar
- Creates and distributes company communications
- Organizes and schedules internal meetings and appointments
- Performs various administrative duties as needed
- Evaluates new processes for improvements in quality, efficiency and cost savings and provides feedback to supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Good people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to type at least 40 words per minute
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and MS Excel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, some college preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential duties.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit or stand for an extended length of time. The employee should be able to lift 30 pounds or more.
- Spirit of Service
- Establishes personal credibility by adhering to Stelter’s 12 core values and beliefs; acts in line with those values; holds oneself accountable
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity; can be trusted to do the right thing, no matter what the consequences
- Customer Service
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external Stelter Company employees
- Works courteously as a team player with all Stelter staff
- Communicates clearly and professionally with all staff by telephone, in writing and in person. Maintains records, electronic (Salesforce) and paper, of all pertinent information within established SOP guidelines
- Resolves problems professionally, efficiently, effectively, and with the utmost courtesy
- Manages difficult situations in calm, professional manner
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.